The team specialises in providing legal services in all areas of sports law and offers quality legal advice based on an extensive insight in the sports industry. We have a comprehensive understanding of all the relevant legal, economic, and political aspects associated with the sports industry.
Javelin Sports Consulting offers advisory and consulting services to national and international federations, associations, unions, clubs, leagues, athletes, coaches, sponsors, media companies, broadcasters, television rights holders, marketing agencies and agents or intermediaries.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Legal representation and consultancy in respect of litigation and dispute resolution, including contractual, transfer-related disputes and regulatory disputes;
- Legal representation and consultancy in all assortment of disciplinary proceedings (match incidents, transfer-related matters, enforcement procedures and doping);
- Legal representation and consultancy in ethics and disciplinary proceedings (such as preliminary and formal investigations, sanctions, and also in the context of eligibility issues and integrity checks);
- Providing advice and party representation in governance and regulatory issues, contract negotiation and drafting of commercial agreements,
- Providing advice and party representation in the context of third party ownership, financial fair play and admission to competitions; and
- Drafting and amending of sports regulations and statutes.